Whether you want to show your faith, your style, or both, a cross necklace will do the trick. But finding cheap cross necklaces for guys — and ones that actually look cool, too — takes some doing.
But with this list, you can cut right to the chase.
We’ve done the research for you, and put together 10 of the coolest cheap cross necklaces you’ll find online today.
Our Picks For The Best Cheap Cross Necklaces For Guys
Here are our picks for the top 10 cheap cross necklaces! There’s something for everyone on this list, whether you’re looking for something simple or something with a little more edge.
- Steve Madden Cross Pendant Necklace
- Serge DeNimes Silver Cross Necklace
- Nordstrom Snake Chain Pendant Necklace
- Allsaints Cross Pendant Necklace
- Eve’s Jewelry Men's Brushed Stainless Steel Cross Pendant Necklace
- HeRocks Stainless Steel Cross and Tag Pendant
- Macy’s Men's Cross 24" Pendant Necklace in Stainless Steel
- Steve Madden Oxidized Splitting Cross Pendant Necklace
- Amazon Collection Sterling Silver Polished Cross Pendant Necklace
A two-tone cross on a long 26-inch chain for under $50? Awesome. Steve Madden is a go-to brand for cheap men’s jewelry, and his offerings look great with simple outfits. Throw on dark wash jeans and a t-shirt with this necklace for that effortlessly cool look.
Made from 925 sterling silver, Serge DeNimes’ Silver Cross Necklace looks like it costs twice as much as it does. Its style is minimalist and classic, and you can get the pendant with one of four lengths of chain to customize your fit.
The twisting snake chain for Nordstrom’s cross pendant necklace combines with its brass plating to make for a unique and eye-catching addition to your wardrobe. If you’re looking for a necklace for everyday wear, this one’s great — the densely twisted chain style is extra durable.
Weathered sterling silver chain is paired with a small and refined cross pendant in Allsaints’ cross necklace, with an easy carabiner closure and a casual 18 inch chain. Another great necklace for everyday wear.
Brushed stainless steel gives a polished look to Eve’s Jewelry’s cross pendant necklace, making it instantly stand out against a plain-colored t-shirt as a background. It’s stainless steel and set on a bead chain, making it easy to clean and take care of and extra durable.
Maybe the most original necklace on this whole list, HeRocks’ cross necklace places a stainless steel pendant cross over a dog tag that’s emblazoned with a cross, too. That’s double the cross for your money!
Choose from stainless steel or a brushed gold-tone for Macy’s cross pendant necklace, hung on a flattened link chain that will lay smoothly over or under any shirt. The sharp lines give it good reflectivity, too, making it an eye-catching piece of jewelry.
Oxidized stainless steel gives Steve Madden’s Splitting Cross Pendant Necklace a rugged and well-worn look, which complements the pull-apart design of the cross pendant quite well. It’s hung on a tight box chain, too, giving it one more way to stand out from the usual selection of cross necklaces.
All of the jewelry in the Amazon Collection lineup is made with a minimalist design and extra coatings for durability, making them perfect for everyday wear. Their Polished Cross Pendant Necklace holds true to style, with a rhodium plating that helps to prevent tarnishing and color changes.
Which of these cross necklaces do you think will look best with your style?
And while you’re thinking about adding some new jewelry to your outfits, why not check out a few of our related guides?
- 12 Unique Necklaces for Guys might give you some ideas to expand from basic cross necklaces
- Fake Diamond Earrings for Guys are an affordable way to complement a cross necklace, too
- 12 Popular Bracelets for Guys covers the easiest piece of jewelry to add to any of your outfits
- 11 Awesome Insignia Rings for Men gives you an inside look at the most distinctive rings around
Thanks for reading, and drop us a line on Instagram if you have any questions!