Welcome to Cladright. If you’ve found yourself reading our articles, there’s a good chance you’ve asked yourself questions like:
- Is it OK for guys to wear rings?
- How do men wear chains?
- Should guys wear gold or silver?
- How do men accessorize?
- SHOULD we even accessorize?
These are the kinds of questions we set out to answer here at Cladright.
We teach guys how to buy, wear, and style great men’s jewelry and accessories.
There isn’t a straight-forward, no nonsense guide to wearing jewelry and accessories made specifically for men, so we decided to create one.
We’d never want you to think, “Oh, I don’t think I could pull that off.”
So if you wonder about the details that aren’t covered in depth elsewhere, like:
- The right way to wear a chain,
- How many rings to wear on one hand
- Where you should clip your tie bar
- or if all your metals need to match
…we’ll help you out.
Got a question you need answered, or want us to cover a certain men’s jewelry or accessories topic in depth? Send us an email.